Theatre of the Oppressed

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Tue Jul 13 07:16:05 EDT 2010

Hey David,

Funny, how things unexpectedly come toghether sometimes. I just read the
manifesto too, and yes, there is definatly a connection to LD. Did you
experience openness from those groups towards the idea of LD?

> Since 2002, I have moved my personal research as to how it is possible
> to encapsulate LD systems and human (performative) interfaces in legal
> structures, that can offer a radical new form of social organisation,
> that is fun, works on small scales, but is scalable, both technically
> and legally.
>
> I think a good way forwards would be if I put these ideas down in
> writing, and propose something we can act on in practice rather than a
> simply theoretical discussion.

Yes, this is perfect, because there is a poll going which adresses this
whole issue:

http://u.zelea.com/w/G/p/frvp

I think your position page there would be a very good place to formulate
these ideas ;-)

And on the Metagovernment list we are discussing about it (e.g. thread:
free range voting project):

http://metagovernment.org/pipermail/start_metagovernment.org/

Greetings from tropical Germany, Thomas