Vote track positioning

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Nov 16 13:22:22 EST 2012

Hey guys,

I agree with Conseo that the position of the track could be improved,
but with Thomas about the advantages of the current position and the
priority of work.  The priority now is to get more contributors.  It
makes no sense to delay that.

The vote track hangs lower on the draft page as we add more tracks.
Although I like the current docking behaviour, the intuitive way it
parts from and rejoins the stage, it needn't hang quite so low.  1-2
cm from the top (or user preference) would be enough.  So it would
part from the stage and stick to the screen only at that distance
instead of immediately as now.  That would be ideal, wouldn't it?

But this isn't keeping new contributors away.  And if a new developer
were to join the project, then he might volunteer to do this work.

Mike