(proposal) Position space as faciliator and funnel to discussion

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sun Dec 16 01:55:44 EST 2012

Thomas and Conseo,

This is a follow up to our skype talk on Saturday.  After you left C,
Thomas and I rehearsed the opening of the poll.  We pretended we were
in a forum.  We walked through what we'd do, and realized we're not
ready yet.  We came up with a list of stuff we need, which I promised
to post.  Here it is: http://zelea.com/w/G/p/c

Please correct anything that's wrong guys, including the poll name.
Thomas said he'd start on item 1.  I guess I'll start on 3.

(I'll also add a surrogate for the invisible fact box, a link that
refreshes and makes it show.  Who knows when the bug'll be fixed?)

Mike