Can our party pick your brain?

Kevin Morais motherearthisalive at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 14:57:17 EST 2011

Hi Mike, I live in Toronto / London...long story, when I am in Toronto
I am hard to reach by internet as I do not have internet in the City,
in London I have internet.  I have been in the City for the last 2
days which is why I have been off line.

I will try and give you a quick call Tommorow Mike, Between 2-4 pm,
after 6 pm my phone is shut down.  Hey Mike, I understand you like to
write is this true :)  I love writing as well.  Oh here is my phone
number just in case 416 669 4997

Peace Mike I will print and read everything here tonight,

Kevin