[MG] Votespace social map - layout stability

Alexander Praetorius alex at twister11.de
Sat Apr 23 07:54:04 EDT 2011

First:

What always annoyed me somehow is:

G/p/blabla

Or Do. Er. Fa. Mi. ..An. Ji. Th.

That's something I don't get and also I've looked up G/ stands for Global, I
forget it on a regular basis and have to look it up again ;)

Wouldn't it be possible to use real words? Maybe combined with Icons? Maybe
combined with onMouseOver-text with a short descrption?

These abbreviations really make it hard to read.

Second:

All nodes of the circular tree layout could also be little bubbles with a
diameter which corresponds to the percentage or absolute amount of votes
given by that bubble.