Future Flavours of Votorola and The Gui Interface

Anne Moreland judithdaviestripp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 13:29:46 EDT 2010

Mike; "You're awesome dude! " Great insights. Yes to "GUERRILA GARDENING"
ie. lots and lots of acorns to trees from the ground up planted by gnome
-like creatures invisible to the power behind the single eye on the Yankee
dollar etc. etc.. OH YEAH!

*Here is a more traditional definition of Guerrilla warfare* is irregular
warfare <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregular_warfare>, conflicts in which
a small group of combatants <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combatant>
uses military
tactics <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_tactics>, like ambushes and
raids, to harass a larger and less-mobile traditional
army<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army>.
That's not what we mean I assume.

In “The Heart of the Man “ Fromm stated that “There is no more fundamental
distinction between man, psychologically and morally, than the one between
those who love death and those who love life.

The persons who loved life he called biophilous and those who loved death,
he called necrophilous.

The term "Guerrilla Gardening" seems to say it all. The Guerrilla Gardeners
are biophilous in Eric Fromm's sense of the term and the war mongering
empires are necrophilous.

Further to this please see: Friedrich Nietzsche’s *Twilight of the Idols, or
How to Philosophize with a Hammer* (*Götzendammerung, oder: Wie man mit dem
Hammer philosophirt*, 1889) is a statement of many important aspects of his
philosophy. The book’s title is a satirical reference to the title of
Wagner’s opera, *Twilight of the Gods* (*Götterdammerung*).

CHAO   J