Seeing the differences among position drafts

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Mon Oct 12 05:25:43 EDT 2009

I agree, that the difference between two texts must become more visible.
That is also why I liked the co-ment tool so much. Highlighting things
plus commenting on them is very easy with it.
So one could highlight the improvements in ones own text as well as the
parts in the candidates text, which one wants to improve (and comment
all this of course). Friedrich from Adhocracy.org said, its not so
difficult to integrate co-ment.

But now I used the wiki-way for the vohall-poll.

Thomas