Build Problem

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Thu Jun 25 05:40:05 EDT 2009

> Hi, I'm trying to build this, but I get the error:
>
> compile error in votorola/b/Java_config.pl: Can't locate Zelea/Java.pm
> in . . . Java_config.pl line 10.

You're using the example config file (my version of it) unmodified.
It's dying on line 10:

  http://zelea.com/project/votorola/b/Java_config_example.pl

> The install instructions say I need to install the Zelea/Java.pm perl
> module. How do I do this. It is not in CPAN.

The instructions weren't clear.  The *first* error you got was "Unable
to parse votorola/b/Java_config.pl".  That's because Java_config.pl is
not part of the release.  So see item 3b:

  http://zelea.com/project/votorola/b/instructions.xht

Basically you need to delete lines 9 and 10 in Java_config.pl, and
modify the sub's to point to your own Java installation.

Let me know how it goes,
--
Michael Allan

Toronto, 647-436-4521