Greetings

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sun Dec 6 06:54:08 EST 2009

<david.bov... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mutual - I'm guessing you are based in Germany - where abouts?

I live in Dresden (former East-Germany). And one thing that brought me
to LD was the experience of the peaceful revolution bringing down the
wall. Completely changing in just a few month what for my whole young
life had appeared to be absolutely unchangeable. For me, the huge
force in this revolution were the thousands of people "simply"
peacefully standing up for what they believed. ...  still overwhelming
to remember ...

Could you still feel something of this, when you lived in Germany?
And where do you live now?