Direct democracy

/pd slash.pd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 08:10:40 EST 2008

Hi Michael,

Ok that thanks for the update. Interesting that this slipped past my
radar !!

I'll head back to the drawing board wrt to community. I remember the
issue about the the US. GOV rendering a decesion  about the 10
commandants artifact on one of their judicial doorsteps..there was
some major discussions about that one. Need to digg  back to find i.

First things first, I'll go and sign up to see whats the app side,
play around and do some ingestion of current state.

==>> "that people don't understand the social implications of *broad
consensus*, not even in the political sphere.  And that's the
conceptual key."

How are you defining "social implications" and what is "broad
consensus" ?

The quadrants /matrix build now makes more sense to me. Stay tuned.

/pd